How you can help
I am a queer student from the Netherlands, and I work on this guide in my free time. I would love to improve and expand this website during the coming years. My aim is that eventually, every city and village has it’s own LGBTQ+ guide, preferably in different languages. To realise this, I could use your help. You can become a patron by offering me a monthly donation of 1$ or more. Your money will then be used to improve and expand this website.
Your monthly donation allows me to
- Afford the hosting of this website
- Pay LGBTQ+ writers to make more city guides
- Give photographers a fair compensation for the use of their photos
- Set up a blog section on this website and hire authors
- Pay for new software to make advanced interactive maps
- Make this website more inclusive for the whole LGBTQ+ community.
You can also help by sending me tips about the queer spaces you love, and which you consider particularly relevant to LGBTQ+ people. I will then use this information to create new city guides in the future. You can send me a detailed description of a particular place via email, through a personal message on Facebook, or by filling in this online form.
If you have any further inquiries, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.