How you can help
We are a queer organisation from the Netherlands, and work on this guide in our free time. We would love to improve and expand this website during the coming years. Our aim is that eventually, every city and village has it’s own LGBTQ+ guide, preferably in different languages. We would like to establish an open platform and online archive in which LGBTQ+ initiatives, collectives, spaces and (counter)publics are mapped and made visible. To realise this, we could use your help. You can become a patron by offering me a monthly donation of 1$ or more. Your money will then be used to improve and expand this website.
Your monthly donation allows us to
- Afford the hosting of this website
- Pay LGBTQ+ writers to make more city guides
- Give photographers a fair compensation for the use of their photos
- Set up a blog section on this website and hire authors
- Create interactive maps with queer archives, collectives and initiatives
- Pay for new software to make advanced interactive maps
- Make this website more inclusive for the whole LGBTQ+ community.
You can also help by sending us tips about the queer spaces you love, and which you consider particularly relevant to LGBTQ+ people. We will then use this information to create new city guides in the future. You can send us a detailed description of a particular place via email, through a personal message on Facebook, or by filling in this online form.
If you have any further inquiries, please contact us via email@example.com.